* European Portuguese localization.
* Auto-thread count option - application controls thread count to get optimal download speed.
* New option available - reset to application defaults.
* Silent application auto-update.
* Application gets dead-locked when shutdown window should pop-up and no tasks selected.
* No warning message when data folder is read-only.
* Application crashes on authentication dialog.
* Glitches after entering full screen.
* Application doesn't try to save current tasks on crash.
* Application crashes when one chooses preview option from the new task dialog and the dialog was popped up from a non-main thread.
* Unable to set FTP connection using non-standard port.
* Several fields in the task grid (like priority) are editable.
* Browser preview gets stuck when switching between text files.
* Minor improvements and fixes.
* Google Drive support in Browser.
* the Interceptor plug-in now works in the wizard way.
* automatic and silent plug-in updates.
* stability improvements.
* FIXED: 10.8 goes to sleep when task battery set to complete tasks one-by-one.
* dozens of minor bug fixes.
This is the last version that supports Mac OS X 10.5 aka Leopard.
* Download progress is visible on file icon.
* Mountain Lion's Notification Center support (Preferences->Integration->Events and notifications).
* Application sometimes creates extra threads for task but doesn't kill them when their work is done.
* Download task doesn't stop when no free space available.
* Application is unable to download files with special symbols (like slash) in file-name.
* Application is unable to authenticate on resource that uses Digest authentication method.
* Application loses connection when Mountain Lion falls asleep.
* Application crashes on quit when mirror speed test is running.
* Dozens of minor bug fixes.
* Browser is now capable to upload and delete files, create directories using FTP and SFTP protocols.
* RapidShare support in Browser.
* Greek localization.
* Application doesn't treat 307 and 308 HTTP codes.
* Application doesn't go fullscreen on restart.
* Few minor issues.
* FIXED: SFTP usage leads to app crash.
* FIXED: app crashed when task is almost complete.
* FIXED: app crashes if one or more old plug-ins are installed.
* App main menu updated according to the Apple's development guide.
* Full screen mode.
* Developer ID signed.
* New plugin API to be published soon.
* Lots of them.
* Application signed with Apple Developer certificate so it could be compatible with the second Gatekeeper's mode "Mac App Store and identified developers" (OS X 10.8 Dev Prev).
* The interceptor can be removed from application preferences.
* Minor GUI changes.
* FIXED: Application terminates during mirror search.
* Unfinished files are created with ".part" ending in filename.
* Italian localization update.
* New checksum algo - CRC32.
* New PSBasic function - AddTask.
* Browser is now able to scan http pages for links.
* PSBasic framework update.
* Silent scripts auto-update.
* FIXED: Progress bar caption isn't shown correctly when custom font is used.
* FIXED: Unable to download files from resources where get params are checked (for instance, veehd.com).
* FIXED: The Interceptor doesn't provide cookies for captured link.
* FIXED: App incorrectly explodes path with @ in filename.
* Application doesn't save its current path on launch.
* Safari exstension issue addresses the case when one clicks "Download in..." and browser says that plug-in not found.
* Japanese localization update.
* The case when application fires up huge amount of threads which leads to the system crash.
* Ukrainian localization.
* Dutch localization.
* Growl 1.3 support.
* Badge speed counter now reflects real download speed regardless file size.
* Bunch of stability and memory leak fixes.
* Lots of stability fixes.
* Several authentication-related fixes.
* Stability fixes.
* Two and more modal windows could be on screen at the same time and all of them fight to be key.
* Application doesn't wait network connection to be established when system wakes up.
* Some ftp servers list additional "." and ".." directories.
* Sometimes update procedure fails and application asks user to finish it up.
* Tons of stability fixes.
* application core is completely rewritten
- stability improvement.
- autosave every 15 seconds.
- no more MMS protocol support.
* preview of ZIP archives. download selected files only, not the whole archive.
* MacOS 10.7 (Lion) support.
* Opera Browser support.
* annoying exception in PSAppController::_checkingThread.
* checking indicator shifts down when task properties window resized.
* pasteboard watcher stops working when a new task window is open.
* task properties window doesn't allow to add mirrors if a mirror is locked.
* new column is now accessible - hostname.
* psbasic handler was updated: a new function and refreshed functions documentation.
* simultaneous SFTP downloads could cause application crash.
* crash in PSTimeoutHandler::_checkingThread.
* sftp credentials not saved in the Keychain.
* dialog "N items more to go" has buttons swapped: "Stop" and "Continue".
* side panel size can be changed and even hidden.
* auto-shutdown timer doesn't work.
* main window state not saved on application exit.
* task priorities. you can set priority to one or a group of tasks to control order of downloads.
* new task start and suspend buttons behavior:
start button: click once to enqueue tasks. click twice to run all selected tasks.
suspend button: one can suspend an idled task either.
* mirror speed test. when a task have two or more mirrors and no speed limiting is applied, application checks mirrors to find the most speedy and then uses this information to download file as fast as possible.
* current pack of basic handler scripts are bundled with application.
* notification preferences. one can enable or disable the task complete signal and select the Growl notifications that needed.
* Suspend All and Resume All items revealed in Dock menu.
* application restores Browser windows those were open on exit.
* speed badge background is now a bit darker to increase readability.
* update queue (simple mode) doesn't loop until maximum count of working tasks is reached.
* update queue starts all the idling tasks regardless the limit.
* web server can return a 303 packet without redirection address, this leads to termination signal.
* restarted task doesn't update its row in the task grid.
* Hungarian localization.
* user can choose the action that will be made once task was added.
* Apple Safari and Google Chrome integration using native browser extensions.
* PSBasicHandler can be disabled. no script will be updated since the moment it's disabled.
* automator action doesn't support the x64 architecture.
* value of the hostname queue length could be set to 0.
* task log closes on table view refresh.
* task speed limit couldn't be set unless the task is not running.
* deadlock when the remove button is clicked and there are more than one item with error timer.
* account information is not retrieved from the password storage when task has been added using default values.
* maximum speed limit value can be lower than 50KB/s (down to 1KB/s).
* AppleScript task's property "maximum speed" renamed to "speed limit".
* speed limitation leads to deadlock.
* possible deadlock on task stop.
* possible deadlock when selected filter is changed.
* task queue in the resource mode doesn't work as it should.
* possible crash in task completion function.
* CPU usage could grow more than 100%.
* SSH (SFTP) support.
* Browser to list FTP and SSH sites.
* Minor visual improvements.
* new icons and color theme.
* Keychain support.
* AppleScript support.
* Automator actions.
* unicode hostnames support.
* mirror search engines list update.
* download speed limitation.
* dock icon accepts links just like DropBox does.
* lots of other improvements.
* localization: italian translation.
* localization: german and chinese translations.
* memory leaks.
* http class didn't create correct post requests. as result user could never download a thing from megaupload.com.
* new dialog/notification system.
* name of file downloaded from FTP server could contain encoded symbols like %20.
* localization: russian and spanish translations.
* new file saving mechanizm without temp files. network stream saved data directly into result file.
* dropbox is visible in all spaces.
* auto-update checking interval could be customized using the application preferences.
* option to suppress customization and confirmation dialogs on task addition.
* timeout handler slowed down task stopping procedure.
* minimum delay between downloads from one resource is 1 when default is 0. user can set 0 as a valid value now.
* Dock icon doesn't jump when application is launched.
* Dock icon click doesn't bring the main window back if it was closed and there are no open windows at the moment.
* result filename could be enclosed within quote signs.
* application doesn't load icons for custom filters.
* several GUI fixes.
* new properties tab - proxy. specified proxy settings will be used instead system ones for HTTP and FTP sessions.
* space pre-allocation procedure for large files was improved.
* floating dropbox (textview) to add multiple links (Cmd+D).
* closing of the main window doesn't hide all application windows anymore, it works just like it should be. use application menus or Cmd+T to bring it back.
* customizable delay between downloads from the same site.
* clear complete option causes application crash.
* multiple addition takes too much time to place all the tasks into the queue.
* small size/speed could be transformed into a negative number.
* possible dead-locks on task auto-start.
* safari plug-in compatibility update.
* some script handlers could not work on macs with 10.6 installed. symptoms: messages "index of out bounds" and "dimention count must be identical".
* queue manager failed to work due to incorrect application update check-up procedure implementation.
* few stability fixes.
* safari plug-in via SIMBL. check preferences=>integration to enable this feature.
* user agent identification line for HTTP connections now could be changed in preferences.
* plug-ins engine is implemented to extend basic abilities.
- bundles should be placed the plugins sub-folder of the data directory which is usually located at "~/Downloads/PSD Data".
- PSD must be launched with the -SAFEMODE argument to disable plug-ins engine.
- plug-in packages could be installed using double click in finder or any other file manager.
* new basic function: httpStoreCookies(httpObj). the function saves fetched cookies into global cookie storage.
* icon view selection. three possible modes: dock icon, menu bar icon or both icons.
* new task menu item: restart task. it's useful for those who selected menu bar icon mode.
* basic handlers timeout.
* data folder clean-up procedure that invokes on application start.
* task destination could be opened using the right-click menu if the task is finished.
* application can sometimes fall on exit.
* main grid could move down when user removes one or more tasks.
* sleep icon not scaled in the small mode of toolbar.
* memory leaks.
* new basic function: imageText(imageUrl,HttpObj).
* stability patches.
* unable to add task from PSD's cold start using external application (such as flashgot).
* main table view autosave.
* minimal OS version index lowered to 10.5.0.
* updated basic script engine.
* current downloading speed calculation procedure moved into a separate thread.
* improved thread control via pop-up menu.
* memory leaks fixes.
* script handler could not be applied to 3-level domains, like fileplanet.com.ua.
* newly added tasks idled with zero timestams, this makes impossible to apply filters to them.
* fatal error when search field is cleared.
* task could be removed while it's being stopped.
* improved period task filter.
* visible columns customization menu.
* PLS file support (more info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PLS_(file_format))
* application fail to correctly count running threads.
* result file could be truncated to zero when server response header doesn't contain data size or it's zero.
* unable to input 120 as value for thread timeout from first attempt.
* wrong behavior of the mirrors editor.
* bunch of minor fixes.
* incorrectly stuck buttons on the feedback window.
* log window could be set visible when more than one task is selected.
* maximum error count value is assumed as value+1.
* multiple "complete" notifications on small files in multi-thread mode.
* metalink (more info at http://www.metalinker.org) files support.
* new multi-import dialog.
* links export will now include only filtered tasks.
* right mouse click behavior on main window is sightly changed.
* task edit dialog now includes mirror manager.
* download thread failed to stop after it was asked to do it.
* application doesn't download files with special symbols in name i.e. "[" or "]".
* minor fixes.
* script handler doesn't notice of errors.
* both new and old names are visible when you rename a custom filter.
* speed limiter handler on/off switch click led to exception.
* several memory leaks fixed.
* feedback form.
* script handler editor button is available on the handlers tab of the preferences window.
* timeout handler could hang the application.
* downloads table fails to update with the new site-separated queue manager on.
* new methods for asynchroneous requests for site handlers.
* duplicated "paused" messages in logs.
* task log is not updated on completion when the "incomplete" filtrater is activated.
* incorrect file size for update
* referer and cookies incorrectly set to HTTP downloader.
* FlashGot support
* improved progress bar cell that lets implement resizable columns.
* background auto-check for available updates implemented. the checking operation starts every 30 minutes and
on application start but only if the option is on.
* countdown dialog for sleep and application quit on auto-shutdown.
* restart task menu item is able to be accessible from pop-up task menu as well as link check menu entry.
* application logs in release builds which can be switched on with default key.